Date: March 14, 2021
Time: 8:30am - 9:30am, APR
- We will be meeting indoors in the APR in two separate services, one at 8:30 and one at 10:00. We will mark squares in which family units can sit. We are also asking you to bring your own chair again so that chairs do not have to be cleaned in between services.
- To ensure that each service has roughly the same number of attendees, we are assigning the church family to attend a particular service as follows…
- 8:30 Service: Families whose youngest child is high school age or above and older singles
- 10:00 Service: Families with children under high school age and younger singles
- Those attending the 8:30 service, please park in the East parking lot
- Those attending the 10:00 service, please park in the West parking lot
- For the sake of looking out for the most vulnerable in our church family, we are asking people to wear a face mask/covering when entering the church and when leaving the church. Masks can be removed (if desired) when seated in the APR.